F24 Experience Season 2021
Deep dive into Emergency Notification, Crisis Management and Business Continuity.
Are you ready to explore state of the art Emergency Notification, Crisis Management and Business Continuity?
Then you’re in the right place at the F24 Experience Season 2021!
Learn, connect and be inspired by the professionals and by the experiences of experts worldwide.
The F24 Experience Season 2021 offers a range of contents and sessions for all those topics in three distinct but interconnected areas. And YOU decide which areas matter most to you. Simply choose your area of interest, register for free and secure your access to all sessions.
During the six weeks from September 20th to October 29th you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about best practices during online sessions within our three areas “Strengthen your Preparedness”, “Mobilise and keep your people safe” and “Manage communications and critical situations”
- Participate in exclusive, interactive panel discussions and exchange experiences with international experts and professionals
- Gain new insights with exclusive downloadable content pieces as well as interactive content with useful tips and tricks
- Find out about the latest innovations and best practices with presentations of F24 products and how they are being used by our clients right now
- Access everything easily and whenever you want right here on this website
F24 Experience Season 2021
Look forward to experts from, among others:
Learn how to safely manoeuvre your organisation through any crisis easily and efficiently.
Take a look at the three focus areas of the F24 Experience Season 2021:
Since the COVID pandemic began, every company has learned that preparedness is essential for dealing with crisis situations and protecting profit. But how can you strengthen the preparedness of your company in the best possible way? Which scenarios are relevant for your organisation? How does this work in practice? How can you get started?
- Learn from field experts and F24 clients as well as hearing about the benefits that digital solutions provide
- Get real proof that the benefits of preparedness far outweigh the investment
- Learn what benefits F24 solutions provide
Mobilise and Keep Your
Your people are your core value. You want to keep them safe and mobilise the right people right when you need them. How can you be sure you will be alerting all your employees efficiently? How quickly can you convene your crisis team when an emergency occurs? The pressures and the circumstances for all these issues have changed dramatically over the last few years.
- See how F24 solutions support companies, organisation and governments worldwide to ensure the alerting of the right people in the right way, at the right time, every time
- Learn from others and get exclusive training on alerting scenarios using FACT24
- Don’t miss out on the latest innovations provided by our solutions
Manage Communications and Critical Situations
Crisis management has become one of the commonest hot topics around over the last few years. But how can you implement it successfully and professionally in your particular organisation? What is really necessary for the successful handling of critical situations for you and your organisation? And how can you manage less critical but still sensitive business communications reliably?
- Discuss with F24 clients and learn from experts in the field
- Learn how F24 solutions support our many clients worldwide in managing critical situations and organising communications in a secure successful manner
- Get the very latest product news and take part in exclusive training sessions to master crisis management and crisis communications using FACT24
Don’t miss this unique education and training opportunity as well as
being able to connect with experts interested in the same areas!
Look forward to these speakers and guests:
Prof. Dr. Stephanie Heinecke
Professor of Communication Studies
Stephanie Heinecke is Professor of Communication Studies and Dean of Studies at the Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Munich. Previously, she was Head of Research and Knowledge Management at Solon Management Consulting, a management consultancy focusing on media, technology and telecommunications markets, from 2007-2017.
Outsourcing Manager, Certified Business Continuity (MBCI) & Crisis Manager (CCMP)
Bert Burkels is distinguished by his many years of experience as a business continuity manager in the financial sector. He is currently responsible for outsourcing, BCM and crisis management at Addiko Bank Group.
Head of Thought Leadership at the Business Continuity Institute (BCI)
Rachael Elliot has twenty years’ experience leading commercial research within organizations such as HSBC, BDO LLP, Marakon Associates, CBRE and BCMS. She has particular expertise in the technology & telecoms, retail, manufacturing and real estate sectors.
Head of Corporate Security (CSO) and Member of the Executive Board of Helvetia Versicherungen AG
Markus Baumartner has been Head Corporate Security (CSO) and a member of the Executive Management of Helvetia Versicherungen AG in Basel since 2015. Among other things, he is responsible for the strategic planning of integral security in Helvetia Group, the development and operation of a Group-wide BCM (Business Continuity Management).
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in on the session days?
- What do I need to be able to attend the sessions?
- The schedules for the live events are not convenient for me. Can I still participate?
- Are the sessions in one particular language?
- I can’t find the session with a specific brand/expert speaker that I was looking forward to finding. Where do I get access to this?
What do I need to be able to attend the sessions?
You only need to have access to the internet.